The order and cleanliness in the bedroom – the guarantee of health and peaceful sleep of the owners.
So that the situation in the bedroom is always cozy and harmonious, from time to time there should be general cleaning here.
Сleaning services in Toronto – Master Cleaning Naw – figured out how to do a general cleaning in the bedroom and not spend a few days on it.
General cleaning of the bedroom should begin with a general audit of things.
If things have accumulated in the room that have not been used for a long time, are broken, damaged, or are not to be repaired, collect such things and throw them away not only from the bedroom, but also from the house.
Such a list may include clothes that no one has been wearing for a long time, old magazines and newspapers, broken souvenirs.
Interestingly, with the disappearance from the bedroom of a lot of useless things, you will notice how the room will become more spacious, and the front of works will seem to decrease. This is explained as follows: the more free space and empty surfaces in the room, the easier it is to wash and clean them.
Necessary accessories for general cleaning of the bedroom:
– Several containers or boxes.
– Inventory for mopping: a broom, a mop with a wringer, a vacuum cleaner.
– Detergent for cleaning carpets, for washing windows and mirrors, spray for washing chandeliers.
– Laundry detergent for washing textiles.
– Carpet cleaning brush, microfiber cloths.
– Rubber gloves to protect your hands
– Stages of general cleaning in the bedroom
A separate and very important step in the general cleaning of the bedroom is the washing of all fabric items. This – curtains, blankets, bedding, rugs, bedspreads, decorative napkins. All these things need to be collected around the room, folded into containers, and then washed according to their texture, material and color (in a washing machine or by hand). Also, be sure to thoroughly vacuum the mattress on the bed.
- First, you should do a quick espress cleaning of the bedroom. This should take no more than 15 minutes. This stage is important because it will make room in the room for the detailed cleaning of individual surfaces and furniture.
- Next – directly cleaning. It is necessary to collect dust (and cobwebs) from the ceiling, wipe it from the walls, the far corners of the bedroom, from the vents, door handles and switches. If the walls are painted, they can be wiped with a slightly damp sponge.
It is also necessary to clean all the bedroom décor items from dust – frames with photos, paintings, statuettes, vases, flowerpots with flowers, lampshades of lamps.
- The next stage – washing windows inside and out. This is an inevitable and necessary step in cleaning any room. Remember that before washing the windows should be removed from them curtains and curtains. Glass should be washed with a special tool applied on a microfiber cloth. After washing, wipe the glass dry with a crumpled newspaper or a dry, clean cloth to make it shine.
Attention should be paid to the window sills – you need to wipe the dust off them and wash them with a cloth or a soft sponge dipped in ordinary soapy water.
This stage also includes the washing of mirrors (if available in the room) and chandeliers.
It is necessary to remove lamps and ceiling lamps, unscrew the bulbs, wipe these elements with a dry soft cloth and set them back.
You can use a special anti-bacterial cleaning spray for lamps or a means for cleaning crystal chandeliers in order not to damage their fragile surface.
- Care of furniture in the bedroom. In the process of carrying out a general cleaning in the bedroom should spend a little time on the surface of the furniture. Glass, wooden, metal and plastic furniture must first be wiped with a dry cloth from dust. Next, you need to polish each piece of furniture (table, chairs, headboard, wardrobe, chest of drawers, dresser) with a special tool for a particular surface. So the furniture in the bedroom will remain new and well maintained longer.
- The final stage – cleaning all debris from the floor and the far corners of the bedroom. If the floor in the bedroom is not covered with carpet, you just need to sweep or vacuum it, carefully sweeping out dust and debris from under the bed, from behind the wardrobe and chest of drawers. Then you need to wash it with a mop with a wringer and wipe dry as much as possible so that there are no stains and water stains on the floor surface.
If there is a carpet on the floor, you must clean it with a brush or a special nozzle for a vacuum cleaner using an antibacterial carpet cleaner.
Do not waste your precious time, order a general cleaning from professionals!
Residential cleaning service – Master Cleaning Now will gladly help you!