House Cleaning – Master Cleaning Now found out how to avoid unsightly streaks on the floor surface of ceramic tiles.
Often, even after thoroughly washing the floor of the tile, stains remain on its surface. To prevent this from happening, you should know a few secrets.
Why there are divorces on the tile: from the fact that:
– The dirt is not washed away: dust particles are smeared on the floor.
– Dirty water: when water is rarely changed during cleaning.
– The detergent has not been washed away: some powerful products remain on the surface of the ceramic tile after washing.
– Dirty rag: dust particles remain on the mop or rag and re-stick to the floor.
How to get rid of divorces on the floor
Wash the floor of ceramic tiles should be using tools for cleaning glass and adding to the water:
– Ammonia: removes stains and bloom and adds semi gloss.
– Vinegar: disinfects.
– Citric acid: dissolves fat, and limescale.
– Chalk and paper: a solution of chalk when drying eliminates plaque, and to make it shine, rub its surface with plain white paper.
– Means for washing dishes: removes grease and dirt from the surface of ceramic tiles.
To make the floor of ceramic tiles shine, you should wash it, following some of the rules described below.
- First, you need to remove large fouling and dirt (dust, garbage) with a vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Next, you need to wipe the floor of the tile with a dry rag or a soft rag mop to completely remove dust.
- Dissolve the soap in the bucket and wash the floor with this solution.
- To remove dust and soap suds, wash the tiles with clean water.
- The next step – using a spray gun, apply a means for removing dirt and debris on the tile.
- After a few minutes, wash the product with a clean mop.
- To make the tile on the floor glisten, sprinkle the surface with a gloss agent and rub it on it to make it sparkle with a dry soft cloth.