Master Cleaning Now collected a number of “life hacking”, which are actively used by employees of the company
House Cleaning Services – found out why putting coal in the refrigerator, what to brush with a toothbrush, in addition to teeth, how to clean the floor after repair and why we need ping-pong balls in a washing machine
- IT IS RIGHT to start cleaning the room with a vacuum cleaner and only then wipe the dust. Otherwise, she will settle again.
- WASHING THE ENTIRE BATHROOM before going to work is unrealistic, but you may well fill the toilet with cleaning fluid, and in the evening, walk the walls with a brush.
- IF THERE ARE PLACES where pretreatment with disinfection and deep cleansing is needed, start with them. Apply funds and do other things. Be sure to wait until they begin to act (from 1 to 5 minutes).
- TO CLEAN DIFFICULT DESTINATIONS – parts, grooves, grooves in plumbing, containers and household appliances – use a toothbrush.
- SPRAY ANTISTATIC screens and rear surfaces of appliances and televisions, wiping them with a special cloth. They will settle in half the dust.
- REMOVE FROM EXTRA CLEANING and the ventilation of the refrigerator can conventional activated carbon. It absorbs all odors and the camera will be “fresh”.
- BEFORE APPLYING TO CLEAN the kitchen, it is necessary to pre-treat the surface of the stove with an anti-fat agent so that old stains have time to move away while you are busy with the dishes and the table top.
- ON THE SURFACES there were no divorces, it is not necessary to wipe them with chaotic or circular movements. Better – horizontal or vertical. If the surface has a complex structure, wipe it over the structure.
- IT IS POSSIBLE TO SAVE MUCH TIME, if you replace the usual rag with microfiber.
- FOR MORE RATIONAL USE, a rag should be folded four times before use. Thus, it turns out as many as four working parties, which increases the duration of use and saves time.
- DO NOT use the abrasive side of the sponge to get rid of stains or light dirt, because it can damage the surface! A sponge with a green abrasive is generally better not to use in the kitchen. Use white or blue.
- COUNCIL FOR THOSE who have just made a repair: to get rid of white building dust on the floor, you first need to rinse it with ordinary water and vinegar (2 tablespoons per 1 liter of water) and only then using floor cleaner. This will bring the surface to a state of perfect purity.
- IF YOU HAVE A DAMAGED DAMAGE Any chemical means, you can visually hide this defect. Simply wipe the damaged surface with vegetable oil.
- NOT ALWAYS dishware, remove the plaque from the tea and coffee cups well, and instead of white they turn yellow. The ordinary baking soda will easily cope with it! Apply a small amount of soda to the soft side of the sponge and wipe the dishes. It will be like new.
- NOT TO PURCHASE THE PAN after cooking, it should never be immediately filled with cold water. Yes, of course, it will be easy to wash it, but later all the food will burn. So just wait until the pan cools, and only then pour water.
- LITTLE WINTER TIP: when washing a down jacket, add ten ping-pong balls to the drum. Thus, the down will not roll and your down jacket will not deteriorate after washing.
You do not like to clean? We will help you! Call (647)9339077