House Cleaning Services – Master Cleaning Now and Tips for owners of furry pets, how to keep your house clean.
1. Effectively to collect wool from the floor and furniture helps rubber. A rubber roller, a device for washing windows with a rubber part, or simply a rubber-gloved hand collect wool very cleanly from a wide variety of surfaces.
2. Special sticky rollers to remove wool from clothes can also be used to clean furniture. More budget and inventive ways: to replace such rollers with ordinary tape, textile velcro or material for curlers with tiny, but tenacious hooks.
3. Of the technical means against wool, robotic vacuum cleaners, electric brooms and turbo brushes on vacuum cleaners have proven themselves well. For cleaning the corners, folds on the furniture and your favorite cat computer keyboard is well suited compact car vacuum cleaner.
4. Но как бы далеко ни ушел прогресс, вряд ли что-то сможет когда-нибудь заменить мокрую тряпку или мокрую руку. Долго, трудозатратно, зато в паласе и на мебели почти не останется шерстинок.
5. A rubber mop will be suitable for cleaning linoleum and carpeting, and electrified dust collector will collect wool that has settled on the shelves.
6. When choosing furniture for a house where furry animals live, prefer the one whose lower niches are closed, unless you want to leave a special niche for your pet. The upper cabinets are also better to choose with doors, especially for storage of dishes to open shelves it is better to prefer closed sections. First, wool will not settle on the stored one, and secondly, an energetic cat will not move everything from the shelves to the floor.
7. Well, so that less had to work on the cleanliness of the carpet (if you can not refuse it), choose a short-fleece synthetic carpet.
8. As we know, prevention is sometimes more beneficial than treatment. To make pets lose as little wool as possible around the apartment, comb them out in time. For benign combing in pet stores, you can now find undercutting furminators, walkers, turs and brush gloves.
9. In order not to torture the animal, constantly driving it into place, make for it several specially equipped temporary residences throughout the apartment. For example, if your cat loves to lie on your couch, so that your interests do not contradict each other, put his own pad or any other litter in his favorite corner, which will take over the entire wool stroke.