Removing old stains of unknown origin is possible! Find out from Cleaning Services in Toronto effective tips – how to get the old spot out.
As you know, the fresher the stain, the easier it is to remove it. But it happens that after the change of seasons, you take out your favorite outfit and find on it an old spot of unknown origin. Do not despair! Old stains of unknown origin are not a reason for panic. Your clothes can still be returned to their former condition and worn for a long time, if you follow our recommendations on how to remove the unknown spot that appeared on your clothes for a long time.
How to remove old stains on things?
This question worries many. For this there is a greater amount of means and methods. You can use a stain remover. To understand how to remove old spots, start with the following steps:
- First of all, try a stain remover on a piece of fabric from which your clothes are sewn, or on the inner seam. So you make sure that this tool does not spoil your clothes.
- Answering the question about how to wipe off old stains, you need to remember that they are not displayed at one time. It is necessary to process stains at least 2-3 times and at the same time every time wash with water.
- Start with the easiest way to remove old stains: a solution of warm water and soap for soaking spots.
- Then treat the old stain with ammonia. This process must be repeated several times.
- Moreover, you can use a mixture of gasoline and ammonia to remove the old stains of unknown origin.
- You can use glycerin. Apply it to the fabric for 15 minutes and then rinse the item.
These are the most effective means at hand to solve the problem of how to remove old stains of unknown origin.
Sometimes we can determine the origin of the old spot by color. For example, fat stains have a matte color; wine or juice stains have a yellow-brown color. In this case, it will be much easier to remove the old spot. Here are some ways to remove the old spots of various origins:
- Fat stains are removed with potato starch. Then the remnants of this mixture are removed with gasoline. If the remains of the stain still remain, then wipe with a slice of stale bread and wash in a soap solution.
- Grass stains and paint are removed with alcohol.
- Stains of wine can be removed peroxide, which is sold in every pharmacy.
- Rust stains can be removed with lemon juice.
There are many different ways to get the old spot out. The main thing is to try it on a piece of fabric or inner seam before using this or that remedy, so as not to spoil your favorite thing and read the instructions carefully. Dazzling may be an unexpected “surprise” for you. Dont be upset! To date, there are many ways to wipe off old stains that will help fight for the “life” of your things.