House Cleaning – Master Cleaning Now and tips, how make your perfect bed
The ideal bed rests on the “three elephants”: comfort, cleanliness and beauty. In this article we will analyze in detail how to approach the creation of the best place for you to sleep and give a lot of useful and practical tips on buying and caring for the bed.
- Decide on comfortable bed options. For one person, a loft is enough, and the size of the bed for two will depend on the constitution of the sleeping and their usual sleeping positions. This article will help you choose the right bed: “Comfortable bed: height, material and nice additions”.
- Choose the perfect mattress. There is only one way out – to come to the store and try for yourself. However, the types of mattresses does not hurt to read in advance. If the mattress is already purchased, but you want to make it firmer / softer, you can lay a thin mattress, which increases the desired parameter, over the main one.
- Sheets on the elastic band – a pledge of comfort for those who turn over a lot.
A comfortable pillow, like a mattress, should be selected according to personal preferences.
- Blanket for the season. If you do not have an all-season blanket, do not forget to change it depending on the seasons: the quality of sleep depends very much on temperature parameters.
- Choose high-quality, breathable materials. For bed linen – natural, such as flax and cotton, or most pleasant to the touch for you (but here is more careful: silk is tactilely pleasant, but it is slippery to sleep on it). For blankets, natural filler – down or feather – is not always the best choice, as it can cause allergies.
- Use a mattress pad, thick or with a waterproof layer, to keep the mattress clean. For pillows there are also protective covers.
- Mattress periodically dry clean – ideally at least once a year.
- The easiest way to keep clean blankets and pillows, if they can be washed in a typewriter – pay attention to this option when buying. When washing in a typewriter, it will not be superfluous to start a repeated rinsing cycle.
- If bedding requires a more careful approach, do not forget to air them regularly and dry clean / wash them manually every 3-6 months.
- When washing bed linen, be sure to follow the icons on the label: only white cotton can be washed at 90 degrees, 60 degrees (flax, synthetics) or 40 degrees (cotton) can be used for colored fabrics, and embroidered linen or silk should be washed carefully. mode or dry cleaning.
- Do not wash together linen from natural fabrics and synthetic, even if they have the same temperature, otherwise natural fabrics will lose their softness and start to wrinkle.
- Keep spare decorative covers for pillows and bedspreads in closed cabinets, in cotton covers, so that they are not dusty and can “breathe”. It would be great if in the same locker to put something for a pleasant aroma.
- When drying colored bedding in the sun, turn it inside out, otherwise it will fade.
- Ironing in our age is not as necessary as the hygienic norm, but ironed bed linen looks much more aesthetic. If you do not like to iron, then an alternative may be linen from the pressed flax.
- It is best to select the color and style of bed linen to the interior, even if during the day the laundry is securely covered with a veil – this will be more pleasant for your inner esthete. However, if you sometimes want clothes in a flower loft, there is nothing to worry about.
- Do not forget about the completeness of linen or an interesting combination of sets. We understand that in the modern rhythm of life, you can twist and lay something that comes handy, but completeness is the key to the beauty of the bed.
- Try new design options instead of the classic “to cover the whole bed with a veil and throw a couple of pillows on top”. Beautifully look two or three rows of pillows at the head: a large decorative back, a smaller middle and a pillow for sleeping in the foreground. Two small pillows can be put on each other – it looks nice too.
- A fabric path, laid across the bed, can work as a bedspread (if you have a double blanket in a beautiful duvet cover) or as an addition to it.