Cleaning Service in Toronto – Spring the time of general cleaning!
How to conduct it quickly and efficiently? Make a schedule of affairs, stock up on cleaning products and detergents and go!
The first spring sun and the bright blue color of the sky give a feeling of freshness and awareness of the approaching summer, so it is logical to time the annual cleaning to the beginning of spring. From this article you will learn how to use your spring motivation for one hundred percent, and how to organize a spring cleaning.
Why is it important to prepare in advance for spring cleaning?
You can not achieve good results without training. Good planning is half the battle.
- Choose a day to start spring cleaning. Do this in advance, best for a few weeks. The sooner you decide, the better you will be able to plan your actions, so that no events and commitments will prevent you. Write the spring harvest plan on paper.
- Develop a cleaning program (for example, on Wednesday afternoon, carefully clean the bathroom and shower), print and hang in a prominent place. Thanks to this training, it will be harder for you to violate your obligations!
- Make a detailed list of accessories for cleaning. A week before cleaning, think about what might be needed to make your home look perfect again. If you run out of cleaning products or something else, now is the time to buy everything you need – to replenish stocks of gloves, rags and black plastic bags.
- Identify the main goals of spring cleaning. Think about what is your priority this year. What do you want to achieve? Nowhere to put new books? Then set the following goal: “Make room for books in the closet”. If it seems to you that, in general, order reigns in your house, but the condition of the bathroom makes you blush, then write down: “Careful cleaning of the bathroom.”
How to cope with the disorder? Before cleaning, it is worth cleaning up the scattered things, because when you move things from one room to another, dust will inevitably rise and dirt will form. To cope with chaos, use the principle of “three boxes”:
- Place all your belongings from the “someday come in handy” section into three boxes: “Save”, “Throw” and “Not decided”.
- Find suitable places for things that you would like to keep.
- Consider donating unnecessary things to charity, selling on the Internet, or giving back to recycling. This will help you get rid of unnecessary, but “sentimental” things, because by giving them away, you give them a chance to gain a new life.
- Put in the box those things about the fate of which you still have doubts, and save for six months. If you need to open the box to pick up this or that thing, it means that you really need this thing. If after six months nothing came in handy to you, you can safely throw the box.
Sometimes we are attached to things emotionally: we do not want to part with unnecessary items, because they remind us of something. Be prepared to recognize this hidden emotional connection, and coping with the clutter will be easier.
How to bring the cleaning to the end?
It is not always possible to find enough time to do spring cleaning in the whole house at a time. Instead, you have to divide it into several stages during the month. If you are unable to allocate for spring cleaning for five days in a row, divide upcoming cases into categories – for example, disassemble randomly lying things, and then thoroughly wash one or more rooms at a time, and so on.
Remember that when using any cleaning products, it is necessary to air the room well. If you do not deviate from the plan, spring cleaning will soon cease to seem like a nightmare to you!